Monday, August 20, 2012

Anniversary gifts!

Ok so I've neglected writing this post for a few days, I think I'm just going to start writing all posts I have in mind when I'm in a blogging mood. Anyway I have 10 days worth of fun stories and whatnot.
So August 11th was my anniversary with my boyfriend :) It's been two years. I know it's short but it's still worth celebrating! 

He got me some things that were very thoughtful and I thought I'd show non other than my blog. 
I actually really want to start a youtube account but I don't have a good enough camera. I literally only use the ihpone and if you have decent sunlight the quality does come out nice, but otherwise not really. 
Reason why I'm mentioning it being that I would've rather made a haul video. Maybe I'll do it anyway as a review? of some of the things?

OK ON TO IT

So the first couple of thing Mitchell gave me was this lovely pair of light pink patent leather mary-janes.


I would just like to say they are easy to walk in...like very stable but let me say also that easy to walk in does not always mean they won't hurt you. I got cut so bad, I almost have no idea what to do for the nest time I wear them. I was thinking about lace trimmed socks. 

Here's another photo :

Notice my dolls haha and my other shoes. Pullip dolls on the top plus the next gift is another doll. The Stitch doll was from the Disney store from 10 years ago. I have a soft spot for Stitch. 

From left to right top to bottom:

Pink Mary-janes: f21
Bevv Black Suede Pumps: Steve Madden
Cheetah Print Mary-janes: f21
Take 2 Wedge: Jeffrey Campbell
Short Faux Leather Booties: ALDO

Ok so knowing I have a thing for dolls my boyfriend got me  one of the Collectors Edition Disney Dolls. The Pocahontas one because it was literally the only cute one. Personally the others have their eyes painted more round as opposed to lemon shaped so they look like dorky little cartoons. 



She's really cute and the designs are meant to look like toddlers. 

He got me a stuffed Goofy doll too :) Goofy is my favorite Disney character. Better than Donald or Mickey anyday. I guess you can say I'm a bit childish because I still enjoy these things. 



I also got two pairs of collar tips! From Topshop



see I told you I have a soft spot for stitch

I like the silver ones better but anywho. The top I've blogged about before it's from Aeropostale haha but I really like it. Shhh

And last but not least I had been raving about how I wanted this in my perfume collection for ages. I didn't really expect him to get it but it was sweet. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy


The first time I smelled it, it was just like wam floral! I mean duh it's called Daisy so it's to be expected. Anyway I normally hate floral scents because I actually hate the smell of flowers in general. But this one was so fresh I loveeee it. The bottle is also really cute. I'm looking for a traveler so I can bring it along since I wouldn't want to carry the bottle. 

Ok so that's all but it was all lovely. 

-Penelope out

No comments: