Sunday, August 5, 2012

My boyfriend's Prom 2012

I think I'm already digging this I can totally blog it's just like tumblr only with more words which I don't think is too awful a thing. So I'm going to continue tonight, right now I have posts that are from back in 2008 and I sound childish and silly. I'm 18 years old now although it still doesn't mean I don't have the potential to be silly 

Anywho I'd like to show pictures of what I wore to my boyfriend's prom this year. He is one year my junior and he also attended my prom. We got this French Connection Sunspark Strapless Dress he actually split the price with me since it was around 500 dollars. So sweet! Well we looked gorgeous so I must show off


It's a beautiful dress, it would've gone better with nude pumps I know, but he was wearing all black (and he looked awesome) so I wanted to match a bit more. Shoes: Steve Madden Bevv Pump


A closer look at the "sparks" on the dress. They look like studs but are actually raised sequins with a little bead right in the center. 


Haha here's some fluff, anyway actually take a closer look at how the bowtie is reflecting it's actually metal! 
I found this on etsy and showed it to him (OH MY GOD his name is Mitchell...I just keep saying "him") he thought it was cool and actually went ahead and ordered it. 


The reason for the black suit is because the mix of texture made it look awesome had it all been the same fabric it wouldn't have worked as well as it did. I think it's great 
look through his etsy shop though, they're some pretty sweet bow ties. 


This last one is us with another couple who we're friends with. Both the boys wore black! From left to right
Mitchell, Penelope(Me!), Jeffrey and Tiffany. Funny thing about knowing so many fashion students Tiffany actually fully constructed and designed her own dress! And Jeffrey made his bowtie~
Follow Tiffany on tumblr here!: Hello I'm Fanny

Anyway I think I'm done now to add the tags and viola I am finished. :)

-Penelope

No comments: