Sunday, August 5, 2012

Topshop Heart Placement Tights

Actually the reason why i'm prompted at this moment in time to start blogging is because I was looking up images of the Topshop Heart Placement Tights and no one had a good picture through google of them actually wearing them, so I decided since I have them I'd post a picture so that if any other girl googles them maybe I can be of assistance. The thing is I have so much interest in this type of thing it's only a wonder why I don't do it, but hey I'm getting started, so here's some photos...

That's me back in the winter time I think circa 2011 haha, I don't have short hair anymore but there's one image of how they look and I believe I have another photo somewhere....lets see...


This one is from my instagram a few months ago; follow me if you can by the way @ihatemitchell

Anywho since I'm on it I'm going to give a review, they're a bit dark if you're on the pale side. I'd say I have olive skin not too tan but you get the point they are the perfect nude for me but for someone lighter it'd look like you have a funny tan they're also quite flimsy and as lovely as they are, 16 dollars for a pair of tights that are so delicate is a bit ridiculous. I find that the tights I buy from forever 21 for around 4.50 are much more durable. Nonetheless they are lovely tights and can be worn with anything you want should they last you long enough, bottom line though I still love em. 

No comments: