Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes...

I'm kind of just trying to post stuff that if I had my blog a long time ago would have posted up. This was back when I thought JC was a pretty creative guy. This was before I sort of learned about the way that he rips off many other designers works. 

Anywho the first JC's I ever got were the famed Lita's but I actually had gotten mine from NastyGal so they were a sort of NastyGal Exclusive print. They were the leopard pony hairs...which I'd like to point out is actually cheetah print, and that their so called cheetah print pony hairs are actually leopard print. There was a bit of confusion with the names on their part huh?


I know I'm holding milk and it's funny but this one is a clearer photo than the other one. I'll put it though. This would be in CVS


Hat: From Ktown
Sweater: Yesstyle (It's actually my boyfriend's which explains why it's so big)
Tights: Topshop
Shoes: JC

The second ones I got which I only have one picture of and my toenails look gross ouy...
They were the JC Take 2 Wedges the Wedge is very slim so they are not as easy as you might think to walk in, but the main problem was the lack of half sizes. I usually fit a 6 and a half better than a 7 but they only had full sizes. There was a gap so it made it annoying to walk in them, 


Peep the handbag in the back by the way! I got it in Japan :)

And the last picture I'm going to show is of the JC Jump Wedge
these aren't actually mine they belong to my friend Michelle, but I wore them for a whole day and I had no problems they are extremely comfortable and unlike the Take 2s the wedge is not heavy so it makes it much easier to walk in. 


Cardigan: Chealsea Sky
Leotard: Borrowed
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: JC Jump

I would just like the point out that these are all old photos of almost two years. I don't have short hair and I'm just trying to blog about the products. Anywho I look like this now


Necklace: ALDO
Shirt: Zara Basic

Thanks for reading
-Penelope

No comments: