Monday, August 20, 2012

I cut my boyfriend's hair!

Hello fellow bloggers! I came here to talk about the opportunity I got to cut Mitchell's hair.
He had originally wanted a haircut either from my usual stylist by the name of Anna or he wanted to go and buy some thinning shears . In the end he bought them and he already had a pair of hair cutting shears at home. He started to cut his hair and jokingly would say how he needed me to do something too. Little did I know I'd be doing a whole lot later on. I was originally supposed to do the back but I ended up touching his work in the front.

I would also like to say that I'm not a professional and so please do not think I was offered money to do this work on him. 


This is how his hair used to look before. It's the only picture I got on the day where we actually cut it. 

Then the process




haha all the hair in his collar bones

And then in the end he looked like a korean popstar.



Short on one side long on the other. I like it but anyway it was pretty scary to do. I was afraid if I messed it up that he'd be mad. 

-Penelope

No comments: