Monday, August 6, 2012

Suspender Tights

I have a good number of suspender tights, so many. I got obsessed last fall when I first saw the scalloped edge fake knee highs from topshop:

I got these a little later than the others. The skirt is also by Topshop.

While looking in that section, there were more such as the suspender tights topshop carries
like the heart suspender tights, I actually purchased these first. 
It's much cheaper to buy in the actual topshop than online btw. 
(they are sold out)


This is what they look like

Necklace: H&M
Shirt: Aeropostale
Skirt: Topshop


Anywho I got into them a lot and then looked for the Henry Holland Chain Suspender Tights. I had a bit of an issue with the regular House of Holland Suspender Tights because of the house shape So I looked for the Chain Suspender tights instead 



Bag: Topshop
Jacket: Topshop
Iphone Case: Ebay

I liked the look they give to an outfit so I went crazy, I even bough the House of Holland Pearly Polly Tights because I still refused to get the regular ones, anywho here are some shots. Some of these are from my insta or my facebook follow me @ihatemitchell


AND then finally after debating I got the house of Holland Susper Suspender Tights but I don't seem to have a picture >___> I will update this later to get a picture cause this is serious. 

1 comment:

kerker said...

they look good on you! looks a lil weird on me coz i have big thighs lol